Sunday, April 26, 2015

Being a primary consumer

If someone came up to me and asked “How can I become a better athlete?” I would tell them to go plant-based. There’s nothing better than eating the fresh food that our Earth has grown for us, and it’s the best way to eat for our bodies. When we are eating mainly plants, we’re considered primary consumers. We eat directly from the main (primary) source and it we get the maximum amount of nutrients for our bodies.
When we eat animal products we are secondary consumers because we get the nutrients from the animals but, they are getting their nutrients straight from the plants. If being a primary consumer is the healthiest thing to do why doesn’t everyone do it?
Being a plant-based athlete has been so great for me! Since I’m getting so many nutrients I’ve become better. I’ve gotten faster, recovered easier, and have done better in my races. It’s the best decision I’ve made and I think every athlete should do it.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment